Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Go Ask Alice For Real This Time

I always love Jefferson Airplane hit “White Rabbit” and when I saw the trailer or rather the early promotional photos of Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland , I remember the song with its psychedelic lyrics , this song should be added to the original soundtrack of that film in which I am waiting for already.

Watch the trailer 

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland was and has been from my favorite stories since my childhood even more than Cinderella and Snow white may be because I like the real adventure spirit in the story , a young girl discovering a wonderland.

I used to have the original Disney’s Alice in Wonderland “my mom gave it to her cousin for  her little girl , she told me that I can get a DVD ; well I am waiting to go to Virgin Mega Store” , I also used to love in fact I was mad about that German cartoon series “Alice im winderland” , it was narrated in Arabic , in a Shami accent , also there was a French version of it , I used to watch it , I still love the series , already now I remember I should download it from the Arabic torrents ;)

Here is the original Disney’s trailer , oh boy I remember the songs and its parts very well , it seems that I have watched zillion times , no wonder my mom got rid from the video !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am waiting from now insh Allah to see the film , I like Johnny Depp so and Tim Burton as a director is from the best directors in our time in sci-fi and fantasy.

I also think I will read Alice again ,the original book not the simplified children illustrated books which I have 5 of  them at least as far as I remember !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to see the new Alice in Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too so much , I can't wait all that time

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.