Friday, November 28, 2008

We got people among the hostages

The Egyptian official TV has announced that there were two Egyptian hostages among the hostages in Mumbai , I do not know if they were in Tag Mahal or Oberoi but I know that their families lived in terror I do not want to imagine.

Thank God it ended like that.

Now to be honest I do not understand what is going on there. Everything is possible despite the size of this terrorist operation is so big and sophisticated. Many experts do not believe that it is Al Qaeda nor Pakistan.

The unknown group that declared its responsibility carries all the characters of Islamist group.In fact now most of the media consider those who are behind the act Islamists group. May be and May be no. Again you got Kashmir and you got the situation of Muslims in India themselves, which is worse than the Kashmir problem. I do not justify  this coward act on the contrary I hate the fact that we will be accused and I am scared that someone Muslim would be behind it because it is another terrible insult to Islam when all those innocent people killed .This incident despite its horror was a chance in order to know more about the situation of the Muslims in India ,the Muslims in India despite being a minority are the second biggest population of Muslims in the world after Indonesia.Still once the rulers of India they became a suffering minority . Please read this article from the Time magazine to get the image there.

But wait before accusing the usual suspect the Muslims; there are other suspects which are usually unknown to the outside world : The Hindu terrorists aka the nationalists of India. I want to you read this report especially the last part in concerning the HInduTva

“Indian Hindu supremacists were arrested including army officer in the intelligence !!??”

Do not forget that the top anti-terrorism officer was killed in this attack , it is not a coincidence.

Strangely we never hear about these arrests abroad !!

Of course I should not forget about the Jewish center, now this gives it the tune of some mad Islamist group that hates the Jews so much.

Who is behind it ?? God only knows

I am too tired to think , I am like a book worm trying to understand what is going on in this faraway land I dreamt once that I would visit and stay in Oberoi !!

2 comments:

  1. My friend Zeinobia, i have great respect for egypt and the people of egypt. India and Egypt have always had good ties , but i find some of your thoughts as very ignorant, especially about the plight of muslims in India. I am not sure if you have been to India or have got this information from radical elements. Let me make it clear that if there is any country where the i minority has been given equal respect and treatment it is India. There may be radical elements with the majority community but i bet that they can be counted in the fingers and they have no popular backing from even the most religious of hindus. You wont see any country which offers " Haj" subsidy to Mulsims. You wont see any other nation electing a non majority community guy as a president. We have had states which have muslim chief ministers even though the majority in thise states were hindus. Our Chief Justice has been a muslim. There is special reservation quoto for adminsiion to higher insititutes of education for muslims. what else do you think muslims need to be treated well. I can bet you that their condition in my country is better than even only muslim countries.
    Let us be logical when we make such comments , and not jump into some reports which are creations of psuedosecularists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amar, all my respect to the Indian people , I was shocked when I read those reports but let´s be honest why would those western reporters speak about what they consider a discrimination in the time and in the newsweek and lie about it !!??
    Especially in the Newsweek , this is a magazine I can't consider it bias

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.