Saturday, October 29, 2005

The New Look for My own old blog

Ladies and Gentlemen:
Here it is after very long time of experiments and failure nights
The new layout of my old same blog
I made it by my own self just today
Already among hobbies of reading, writing, politics, History, photography and espionage is Web designing
Yes I can make Sites on my own
This was difficult as it is not Html but CSS
But I did it thank God
I hope you like it
I didn't change the Scribe Body inside as I like it
Tell me what you think about it?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new look, it is better than the previous one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Tarek and Egyptian in USA
    Reading about Espionage world and its kinds,its history and so on
    and after I play No one lives forever frequently :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.