Thursday, October 6, 2011

RIP Steve Jobs

Rest in peace Steve Jobs (1955-2011)
Jobs in 1984 
Despite my views about Apple and its products "I own iPhone and iPod by the way" , I can not hide how I feel sad for death of Steve Jobs and I think many around the world share the same feeling.
I studied the Apple co. Story and how Jobs started from his parents' garage to end having one of the biggest companies in the world that I wish my country achieve 1/3 its surplus one day. His life story is inspirational for all us indeed.
This is the first I believe in the world since a very long time people feel sad for the death of a geek that changed their lives in a way or another.
Steve Jobs was an indirect pride for the Arabs and the American Arabs in particular because his biological father is a Syrian "Abdel Fatah Jandali". Both were successful yet Jandali who is also sick did not speak to him because of his Syrian pride that made him fear that the son he gave up for adoption would think he was coming after the money. I do not know what Jandali thinks now but I know it had nothing to do with Syrian pride more than human regret and fear from rejection.I hope that Jandali tried to call Jobs before he dies in the same way he began to write in Arab press about Homs. Oh yes Jobs' Syrian origins from the great city of Homs currently under Al Assad attack.
I hope one day we will have a true Arab Steve Jobs.
I felt sad and shocked when I opened the Apple.com home page.


RIP Steve Jobs and thank you for the wonderful products
 When I was 17 , I read a quote that went something like "If you live each day as if it was your last , someday you will most certainty be right". It made an impression on me and since then for the past 33 years , I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself : "If today were the last day of my life would i want to do what I am about to do today ? " and whenever the answer has been "No" for too many days in a row , I know I need to change something. 
Steve Jobs  
Steve Jobs in the launch of
iPad 2 "April 2011"
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I am big fan of mr steve jobs he has a lots of talent. I have read last 7 yrs he for personal reason he has taken a leave for 24 days we can say he is so hardworking and honest person i read in the newspaper many of the brands of his name

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.