Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Eid , Eid Mubarak ;)

Today is the first day in the feast in Egypt. It will be a nice vacation because on Monday will be the 6th of October armed forces day too :)The street is so quiet ,most people took the chance to get away from Cairo , already I will leave Cairo this weekend and God knows how much I need this getaway.

Insh Allah you will find light posts in these couple of days , I love the future posting of Blogger.com,we needed it from a long time for sure ;)

6 comments:

  1. Kolo sanna we inti tayebba ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eid Mubarak everybody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eid Mubarak Z...mashallah the Egyptians fasted 30 days and not the 29 the rest of us did :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eid Mubarak for everybody. I can't beleive my eyes when I saw the streets quiet empty on Tuesday, the last day of Ramadan, and I was almost alone in the street which was quiet exciting to see Cairo like that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eid Mubarak and said for all of you , sorry for my late reply
    @Hisham , Cairo in feasts and in early Friday is another Cairo ,the ol' good Cairo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.