Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Where are the Palestinian priorities ??

every now and then I hear very strange news from Palestine , the kind of news that you make wonder how some Palestinians think

The kind of news like

Some Radical religious group that bombs Internet cafes and CD Shops for what they present !!, the "Swords of El-Hak or rightness" bombed 18 Internet cafes and destroyed the computers some where in Gaza , they destroyed their own free way to the world ,where we can know the news of Palestine and the siege from !!

or the kind of news like

There is some Palestinian organization for defending the rights of the Palestinian Lesbian !! yup the Palestinian Lesbians ,as if the straight Palestinian woman has her full rights !!

The news didn't stop her but continues saying that a group like the Muslim sisters is going to organize a protest against those Lesbians !!

Or even worst kind of News like

Kidnapping a journalist who is covering what is going in Palestine honestly as far as he could , jeopardizing his life and also career to let the world know what is going in this sad part of the world , and for what for money as I read and heard

The Journalist is Alan Johnston from the BBC , the BBC that is always accused by the Jewish lobby to be in the Arab side , Alan Johnston according to the Palestinians is from the best correspondents who stood beside them

Why he is kidnapped??

According to some news I read but I don't recall where that those kidnap him want money !!!

Shame on them

You know I won't speak about the Palestinian militia that did this but I will speak about those who are behind it and behind those mentioned above. Please don't be surprise as I am from the lovers of the conspiracy theory simply because I live in a part of the world that are always plots and conspiracies about it since B.C

I accuse the Israeli secret intelligence with its different branches and names why and how I made my accusation , well I built it on the simplest emphasis of who is benefiting from all of these crimes against the Palestine people

First of all let me speak about the Lesbian thing , as I said the straight women don't have their rights as human ,plus I think this is just a move to divert the Palestinian attention from the other important stuff , I mean when I read more and more I found out that this organization is funded and supported by some Israeli group

Second to the The Internet cafes bombing and the journalist kidnap ,I don't need to think more that all these actions are done to stop the world from knowing the truth about what is going in Palestine.The Internet is the best way to transfer the news and a journalist who is working in the most famous and oldest international broadcasting center , they are needed to be stopped from transferring the truth. No one needs to know what is going on or what is going to happen in the future

Now the Internet cafes owners or those who want to present the service will be afraid from presenting it because they are not willing to lose their savings in some bombing

From another side the Western journalists will fear to go to Gaza or the west bank to cover the news because they may be kidnapped and their networks are not ready to risk with their reporters' lives hell to the Palestinians

Those militias are not working for Palestine , they were working against it , they are not like Fatah or Hamas or any other resistance group and I bet that its members didn't fire one single bolt against the IDF because if they did they would n't do what they are doing

These are the priorities of the Palestinians now , the number one priority now in Palestine is the survival not that crap !!

3 comments:

  1. I thought this piece would get more comments than your other articles since it has the word lesbians in it. I guess I was wrong. I wanted to ask, How do I get in contact with these Palestinian lesbians. I might be able to help change their ways :D>.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless america , well I though this too but may be the palestinian cause is losing all the attraction now compared to Iran
    well I don't how you can contact with the palestinian lesibans but there are Lebanese lesibans groups on the net you can contact them and help change their minds ..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news, just give me their webs address. I like to challenge myself :D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.