Monday, March 5, 2007

El-Attar's mother

Ok It is not a scoop or something ,as I scanned from "Sowat El-Oma" newspaper from an article written by journalist "Reda Awad"

Here it is with her sisters , she is the veiled lady in the middle

"Courtsey of Sowat El-Oma"

Click on the image to see the full image in a better quality

New information I found in the article about what happened in the court last week.

As you know the trial was adjourned to the 26th of March and that session will be the last one and will determine El-Attar's fate,either innocent and will be free or guilty and will be jailed for 15 years I guess

Also this trial beside the two official from the Canadian Embassy , an official from the Israeli Embassy attended it too.

El-Attar mother cried during the session , of course she will be , her son is a very bad position but I am sorry if I seem tough but if El-Attar is turned to be really guilty "and there is a big percentage for this" both she and his father are as guilty as him.

Treason is not justified but if we look closer to the life of Mohamed El-Attar as we read it in the media , we will find that both his parents had their role , I don't speak about divorce ,in fact divorce can be better for the children but I mean abandoning him , his father didn't see till the age of 5 and only took him for one month at that age and returned him back again to his mother's family because he couldn't handle his bad behavior , he was a spoiled brute at 5 years old !!! I don't give damn if that man fought the October war or not , but you have to know that he didn't see his son or care about him as if he didn't exist , if you remember the earlier posts about El-Attar ,I remember very good that his uncle that his father dropped him from his calculations !!

Well I guess he miscalculated this operation

Now to the mother , the mother left her son with her parents , got married from some engineer and left Egypt and traveled with her husband and new family to Algeria. The grandfather of El-Attar ,the Sheikh seemed to be a violent person who used to hit him in order to make him pray , which made the young boy hates the Islam from inside

In the age of 12 years old he was rapped by someone in the neighborhood and I think that no helped him or in other better words he didn't find anyone to help him , the rape caused implications which led to his homosexuality, I didn't mention this earlier because I think it was not important but here I am speaking about a person who suffered a lot thanks to his parents

When he was in the third year in University ,he had to leave Egypt in order to escape a court order of imprisonment 4 years because of a debt equal to large sum of money , thousands of it , neither his father or his mother stood beside him ,his ex-lawyer who defended him in the first case , the debt one said that his situation after his grand father death was so so so bad , especially the economic one

I remember that I said in the first when I knew about him and about the work of his father , that may be when he went to the Israeli embassy he wanted to revenge from his father and his work in the Air forces

That lady who cries now didn't do her job as fair as she should , same thing as the hero of 1973 October war ,the man of the calculations , now they are will suffer from a scandal if their son turns to be a guilty of treason like no other

2 comments:

  1. If the dude turned to be guilty, I will be really glad if their parents were trialled for carelessness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish so ,I wish so ,anyhow they got the worst punishment ever that is the scandal

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.