Tuesday, January 9, 2007

This is hot

With an apology to Paris Hilton

But this is so so so so so hot

The new iPhone

I want it ,it is from my wildest dream 

Already I know it will cost a fortune when it comes Egypt

The Mac Book already in Egypt the last time I checked in Shooting club branch of apple show store was equal 20,00 E.P !!!! So you can imagine that baby will cost how much !!

That piece of Art is Mobile phone , touch screen,ipod,camera ,PDA with best Internet experience I think

You can check iPhone here in Apple site

iphone I love it :)

4 comments:

  1. OS X for handhelds, interesting!
    Too bad it's closed source. I'd have loved to tinker with its source code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OX ,I don't give damn for open or closed source ,I don't care
    it looks like a jewel
    man if I have it ,I won't look at source code coz there are more things to do with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I know :) . I was just speaking about myself. I am just interested in programming for handhelds and embedded system. Excuse my geekiness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.