Saturday, January 20, 2007

Poster politics

The Middle East Blog - TIME 

From the Middle East Blog in the Time ,oh man the journalists don't want to leave us alone and want to compete us in blogging

in how this funny , a post about the posters ,the political posters in Lebanon especially in Beirut with all the tensions between the Lebanese parties in Lebanon from ruling parties and opposition parties

Well I have to admit Posters in Lebanon are different from the cloth pieces of "We are with you President" and "The baby says yes in his mother's womb to Mubarak"

There are more elegant

and funny too

anyway the journalist Andrew Lee showed in his post a funny image made in Photoshop by the ruling parties supporters

The perfect family

Proud parents

Funny especially Bashar and Own ,by the way I am sorry if I hurt any of their supporters feelings but I believe such graphic changes won't change a lot in their position and people's admiration

It reminds me with another photoshoped photo where Bush,Blair,Ban Laden and Saddam forming the perfect family

I used to have it in my old hard drive ,it was so so so funny ,I swear I would put it beside this one

By the way I don't know if it is wise for the opposition to use the Rainbow sign for their campaign as you know the Rainbow now is considered the slogan of Homosexual movements in the world

anyway I love that illustration in Lebanese Al-Akhbar

I am from those who love life "the ruling parties" not love colors"opposition" nor love black and white "with us or against us" or even gray ,I am not with anyone

as I only want to live in this country

 

2 comments:

  1. The one who did the last photo has a blog by the way :) one of the best actually..his name is Mazen Kerbaj
    and his blog is kerblog
    here's the post of the one you talked about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks nights for the links ,he is a real talented cartoonist ,I really like his style already added him to favorites

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.