Tuesday, January 9, 2007

The Nasserist Party on the follow steps of El-Gad and El-Wafad

It is sad despite I am a Nationalist Nasserite and I really don't like the Nasserism nor the nasserites but it makes so sad

It makes me so sad when I know that the Nasserist Party in Egypt is facing big troubles

Big troubles from inside from the struggle on whom is going to take off the leadership after Diya al-din Dawu in a disgusting way ,the same old conflict on the leading chair I am afraid !!

Yesterday I saw an exclusive footage from the annual conference of the Nasserist party in my favorite TV show 10 O'clock "I guess you already read about that show frequently here in my blog" ,the footage was rare and I believe that today the Nasserist party and its leader will deny and reject such footage after all they banned all the media from covering their conference after knowing there could be scandals on air

Yes there were scandals and quarrels in a disgusting way ,very uncivilized way which makes wonder how does this party want a healthy democratic life in Egypt !!?? after all they can't have a democratic life in their own party

All What I understand is that the party is divided in to teams ,one supports Mohammad Gamal and the other supports Samah Ashurr ,who is by the way the head of the lawyers syndication and it is enough that to say I hate that man ,the

Yet of course I am not with Gamal either

But as I said it is sad because the Nasserist Party is from the only 4 real parties in Egypt that have an activity ,well a weak one only in participating protests and making seminars and that's with all respect not because of them but because the unfair Parties law in the constitution which really needs an amendment if we want a real democratic political reform life .The other 3 parties are El-Wafad ,El-Tagom and El-Gad

Anyhow back to the struggle in the Nasserist party which moved in to their weekly spokes newspaper "El-Araby-The Arabic" a very successful opposition newspaper despite I hate that Nasserist spirit in it but it is from the powerful party newspapers

The struggle on who will be the successor of the head of the party there reminds me with the tragic incidents that happened to El-Wafad ,the same kind of struggle ,yes there are differences El-Wafad ended sadly and violently and the time between each crisis

The sad thing and strange too that the Nasserist party is the third after El-Gad and El-Wafad parties to have such internal crisis that threat their existence

Strange is n't it ?? and all of those three are the only active two of them went to the presidential elections, of course you remember the El-Gad crisis ,as soon as Ayman Nour was jailed ,the conflict began on his group and the group of those who want to have the leadership in the party ,it was a scandal  

Of course these crisis that happen in such parties prove one thing that they are not good enough to take the responsibility of ruling this country seriously I am afraid ,if a disagreement in opinion and ambition in authority do all these arguments that reach to the level of street quarrels

Anyhow after following up the Nasserist party crisis ,I really wonder if the NDP and the regime got a hand in it , I am sorry for my conspiracy theory mind ,but is n't strange that the main opposition parties got problems ,big ones following each other like rain drops

By the way just for your own knowledge the parties law prohibits any activity for the parties except of course the ruling party outside their headquarters

2 comments:

  1. I also watched that footage, but I didn't see anything surprising in it. Political parties in Egypt, including the ruling party, are each composed of heterogeneous special interest groups, and regardless of the slogans of each of the parties, personal interests always prevail.

    And by the way one of the reasons I hate being called a Nasserite is the very bad reputation given to that word by the so called Nasserite party. If you watched the interview with the founders of the Al-Karama and Al-Wasat parties-to-be, you will see how the existing parties or nothing more than opposition puppets hand-picked by a totalitarian ruling party for democratic decoration. That said, I don't think any of those parties is worth following their news, conferences or fights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the problem minesweeper is that those puppets parties got representatives in the parliament , parties like El-Wasat and El-Karma despite Hamdeen is MP seem to me will never be approved
    along with those special interest groups ,the unfair parties law is having its big share in making them only puppets uneffective

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.