Tuesday, January 2, 2007

The first Tag in year 2007

My dear Friend Blue tagged me and thus here it is the first tag in the year 2007

  • Something to achieve next year:

Inner peace

  • Something impacted me last year:
  1. My Grand father death
  2. Lebanon War
  3. The Egyptian P.O.W in 1967 and resistance members in 1956 interview with Mona ElShazely
  • One thing I enjoyed in the group:

The friendly spirit definitely ,I feel like one big family :)

 

  • What I'll miss about 2006:

My grand dad before his death in February

I am sorry my answers are short but I believe I am not good in tags :(

 

Pass the tag to Sherif Naguib ,Tarek already tagged ,same thing for Layal and thus I will leave it to Sherif

2 comments:

  1. thankieee to u zizi...
    :)

    bas feh 2 things ba2a,,
    1. el right click disability u added to ur blog, is a bit anoying to me..
    i like to right click and chose "open in new tap" now i can't!
    2. how to use performance!! ana t3bt meno...
    how to adjust it to my blog,,, can u tell me in an email..
    and btw: i wish sherif would reply it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will see this right click problem it is annoying for me too

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.