Monday, February 27, 2006

Will Khadija El-Gamal be the next Egypt's first lady ?!

I am not surprised with the news itself or with the bride because one of the benefits of being a member in a family with many many connections that you hear a very important news before it is announced from a very long time.
I know it from last year with the bride's name.
Elaph.com says the bride is famous with her calm beauty yet my resources says she is so beautiful ,she got this famous beauty of Damitta girls.
Yet my big surprise when I heard the news from two months is the age of Khadija ,she is only 23 years old ,she is older than me with one year ,I am 22 years old , while the groom GM is 44 or 45 years old !!!??
Anyway who can refuse a groom like this !!!
The question will she be the next Egypt's first lady ??

4 comments:

  1. What can i say? I am sure you can smell the scent of business and politics around this relationship. To my surprise, al-ragil al-sha7t dah didn't marry yet. Anyways, alf mabrook. Bel hana wel shefa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well ....

    At least in worst case scenario if Gamal did become our president after all, then we will have a beatiful first lady :)

    Thanks Zenobia for the good news about the pride beauty .... it can not hurt to have a beautiful first lady, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. to anonymous well you know I always why GM didn't marry till now and well it seemed that he was searching for the girl of his dream "money and beauty "

    @Egyptian in USA , you welcome , yes it won't hurt ,in fact it will be for the few good things of GM to find his wife beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.